Premier's Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards Programme 2017
- PERA Call for Entries now open click here
The PREMIER’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP RECOGNITION AWARDS (PERA) is the Western Cape’s flagship SMME support project that focuses on encouraging a culture of entrepreneurship in the Western Cape. PERA is in its fifth year and still growing with a vision to create a vibrant, innovative and sustainable economy.
The aim of the PERA programme is to:
- Create a culture of entrepreneurship
- Increase entrepreneurship awareness
- Promote entrepreneurial conduct and resourcefulness amongst entrepreneurs
- Provide recognition to new and existing entrepreneurs with viable businesses that significantly contribute to job creation and the economy.
Last year, 333 Entrepreneurs entered the PERA competition for a chance to win their share of over R 2 million in prize money. From 11 category winners, the overall winner for business of the year was awarded to Auto Magneto, a family-owned and managed business that specialises in the wholesale and retail supply of quality auto-electrical products and accessories throughout Africa.
Get involved in PERA 2017
This is a call for non-financial sponsorship to:
- Support the PERA winners and finalists,
- Promote and establish the Premier’s Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards as the premium entrepreneurship competition in the Western Cape
Invitation to professional individuals based in the Western Cape to be nominated to adjudicate the Premier’s Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards (PERA) 2017
Entries for the 2017 Premier’s Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards is open and will close on the 1st of September 2017 at 18h00.
To secure your application and for detailed information, please visit the PERA 2017 website below: https://www.wcpremiersawards.co.za/