Oil and Gas Supplier Development Programme
Oil & Gas Supplier Development Programme
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - APPLY HERE
Pursuant to its objective of stimulating job creation and economic development in the Western Cape, the Department of Economic Development and Tourism invites SMMEs to submit applications in order to be considered for participation in the Oil and Gas Supplier Development Programme.
What is offered
The Oil and Gas Supplier Development Programme is aimed at supporting businesses operating in the Oil and Gas sector that require assistance to grow into value chains for better business sustainability.
It is a programme that offers non-financial support to qualifying businesses in order to:
- Enhance productivity and competitiveness;
- Expand and grow existing operations; and
- Create opportunities
The O&G Supplier Development Programme intends to address the supply side challenges faced by SME’s through focused business development support services, by means of a full business diagnostic, an implementation strategy, mentoring and coaching and optimisation of the participating businesses.
Qualifying businesses must meet the minimum requirements:
1. Trading for a minimum of 2 years;
2. Two years’ financial statements;
3. Operating in the priority Oil and Gas sector and its value chains;
4. Based in the geographic boundary of the Western Cape;
5. Require assistance to grow into value chains; or
6. Already a part of an existing supply chain.
How to apply?
Download the application form here!
Collect the application at 10th floor, NBS Waldorf Arcade, 80 St George’s Mall, Cape Town
Please note: Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form, accompanied by the required supporting documentation. The application form also lists the detailed selection criteria.