How to Complain | Western Cape Government

How to Complain

If you weren't able to resolve your complaint directly with the business (see Steps to take before lodging your complaint with the OCP), you can lodge a complaint with the Office of the Consumer Protector in one of the following ways:

  • Call the toll free number: 0800 007 081
  • Contact the Advice Office in your region
  • Visit the OCP at:
    Ground floor
    Waldorf Arcade
    80 St George's Mall
    Cape Town
  • Write to us:
    PO Box 979
    Cape Town
  • Send a fax to:
    (021) 483 5872
  • Send an e-mail to:
The content on this page was last updated on 23 February 2021