Job Opportunities for Census 2011
The job will require field work in the form of data collecting and recording. Working hours are likely to be long and over weekends.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of a senior certificate
- Fluency in English and one other official language
- No criminal record
A driver's license will be an added advantage. Applicants must also be willing to do training and write an assessment test as part of the selection process.
Where will the job be based?
The census will require data collection from all cities, towns and communities across the country, so jobs are available in every province.
Where can I get application forms and submit my application for areas in the Western Cape?
You can find application forms as well as submit your application at any of the Stats SA regional offices in the Western Cape:
- 22 Long Street, Cape Town
- 132 Adderly Street, Cape Town
- 7 Demper Street, Caledon
- 8 Garcia Street, Beaufort West
- 51 Baring Street, Worcester
- 35 Kloof Street, Piketberg
- Bateleur Park, Ground Floor, corner of Cradock and Cathedral Street, George
You can also view and download the full advertisement and application form from Stats SA.