Stellendale Village - Kuilsriver
The Western Cape Department of Human Settlements has concluded a joint development agreement with Visual International, the developer of the award-winning Stellendale Village, security housing estate in Kuils River. In terms of this agreement, the department made state land available to create 140 Gap opportunities in Stellendale Village, of which approximately 120 are still available.
What Does the Term ‘Gap’ mean?
Gap housing refers to housing opportunities created and promoted by government, in partnership with the private sector, for first-time South African home owners earning a combined monthly income of between R3 501 and R18 000.
This income band represents those people who earn above R3 501 meaning that they don’t qualify for state subsidy and earn below R18 000 which means that they also don’t qualify for bank loans.
To qualify for Gap housing in Stellendale Village:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be first time home owner.
- The combined monthly household gross income permitted must not be more than R18 000 per month.
The two price levels of Gap apartment units available at Stellendale Village:
- R352 600 - for a combined household gross income of no more than R12 000 per month.
- R472 700 - for a combined household gross income of between R12 000 and R18 000 per month.
Transfer duty and bond registration costs are included.
Banks have pre-approved 100% bonds for homes in Stellendale for qualifying buyers subject to their personal circumstances. Terms and conditions apply.
- 2 bedroom, 40m2 apartments
- Set within a controlled-access environment
- Fully secured perimeter
- DStv enabled
- Sectional title
- Transfer duty and bond registration costs included in price
- Generous public open spaces
- Near the new Zevenwacht Shopping Centre
- Adjacent the proposed Integrated Rapid Transport route
- Conveniently situated for major transport routes
- Easy access to a large number of Universities and Colleges
Where can I find more information?
For more information or an appointment to view, contact:
Roelf at Van Der Merwe & Robertson
Tel: 021 976 4649
Cell: 071 878 9651
Disclaimer: This information is for general guidance only. Any artist’s impressions or photographs used give an indication of what the properties will look like but are not necessarily representative in every respect. Purchasers are advised that elevational treatments etc may vary from plot to plot and Visual International and its duly appointed representatives reserve the right to alter these details at any time. This information does not constitute a contract, part of a contract, guarantee or warranty.