Hermanus Community Day Centre
Health care facilities previously located at the Zwelihle, Mount Pleasant and Hermanus clinics can now be found in one location at the Hermanus Community Day Centre.
Hermanus Community Day Centre Features
- Environmentally friendly.
- Safe and secure.
- Optimal use of natural light and air.
- Design supports better infection control.
- Open spaces and enclosed waiting areas.
The centre is centrally located in Swartdam Road, less than 5 km from Hermanus and Mount Pleasant. Being within walking distance provides communities with easy access to quality primary health care. More complex cases can easily be transferred to the nearby Hermanus Hospital.
- Women’s health.
- Child health.
- Mental health.
- Treatment of infectious diseases.
- Oral health.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Chronic care.
Tel: 028 313 5700
Read More on Health Facilities in the Western Cape