Heritage Western Cape (HWC) Section 27 – Application for a permit for activities on a Provincial Heritage Site
Application for a permit where the activities will impact on the built fabric, landscape, archaeological deposits or features of the Provincial Heritage Site.
Click on your language preference and download the form in Afrikaans, English or Xhosa.
The following documentation is required upon submission:
- Completed signed application form
- Locality map
- Letter/ Report containing the detailed description of:
Brief description of the activities to be conducted on the site
Equipment to be used on site
Expected number of personnel on site
- Recent photographs of the site
- Times frames required for the proposed event
- Land owner permission
- Power of attorney
- Proof of Payment with correct reference number
- Digital copies of all required documents on CD or USB – USB’s are not returned
Please contact email@example.com for a reference number. Upon request, kindly provide the site details and which application you intend on applying for.
Should you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The content on this page was last updated on 12 March 2019