Expression of Interest | Provisioning & Funding Model for Hospital Accommodation
Western Cape Government Health is investigating the possibility of cost-effective and accelerated procurement models for much-needed hospital facilities and accommodation.
The provisioning and funding model should provide for either or both of the following facilities - distinguished separately:
- A 140-bed Mossel Bay Hospital
- A 360-bed Helderberg Hospital
The model among others should include:
- The provision for or the right of use of suitable land on which to locate the facility.
- The design and construction of a modern, environmentally considerate hospital facility, including all fixtures and IT connectivity, as well as the overall maintenance of the facility.
- No medical equipment and furniture which would be provided by the department.
- A gross area of 85 square meters per bed.
- Please state all other assumptions.
The following must be considered:
- Provincial Gazette, 187/2001 - Regulations governing private hospitals establishments
- Public Finance Management Act, National Treasury Regulations and Treasury Regulation 16
|Closing Date:||Friday, 30 August 2013|
|Address for submission:||firstname.lastname@example.org | Michael.Manning@westerncape.gov.za|
|Information Session:||2 August 2013, 13:00 - Lentegeur Hospital, Conference Centre.|
|For further details:||Michael Manning | Michael.Manning@westerncape.gov.za|
- Minutes of the Meeting held on the 2 August 2013
Responses in A4 format and within a maximum of 10 pages must include a description of the provisioning and funding model with a suggested monthly fee - Rand per month per square meter.The envisaged occupation is to start 1 June 2017 at the latest.
Please note: Submissions received will not be regarded as an offer to render the above services and the Department is under no obligation to respond to or consider the submissions received.