Emerging Business Support Programme
NATURE OF SUPPORT: EMERGING BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Accredited 2-day Business Skills Training Course
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism in partnership with ABSA will be rolling out the second phase of the Emerging Business Development programme starting in March 2017.
The accredited NQF level 4 business skills course, presented by ABSA facilitators will cover :
- Business Strategy Development;
- Operations Strategy Development and
- Financial Literacy Development.
The programme will be rolled out from March 2017 and runs until December 2017.
It is a two-day course that will take place in the Cape Metro, the West Coast, the Cape Winelands, Eden, the Overberg and Central Karoo.
To participate in the programme, your business:
- Should be a registered and operational business
- Should be operating within the Western Cape
- Should have a valid BEE certificate.
Once selected we expect business owners to attend both days.
What previous beneficiaries said:
- "We now have the knowledge and the confidence we need to take our enterprise to the next level."
To apply, please download and complete the Application form.
For more information, business owners can contact the relevant officials below.
Mr Gordon Sharman Ms Odette Daries Deon Damons
Tel: 021 816 4123 or Tel: 021 483 9114 or Tel: 021 483 4934