Of the Western Cape Government’s R59 billion budget, 8.41% will be spent in the Eden district.
Infrastructure led growth leads to job creation. Some of the major infrastructure projects in this area are:
- R255 million on roads maintenance
- R199 million on improvements to the Oudtshoorn/De Rust road
- R29 million on the modernisation of the York Park Office building
- R143 million to build 1749 residential units in George
- R32 million to replace the Thembalethu Community District Clinic
- R52 million on construction of the Diaz Primary School
Click here to find out more about the R59 billion budget of the Western Cape. Better Budget, Better Future, BETTER TOGETHER.