Departmental Skills Panel of Suppliers Database
The department has established a Supplier Database for organisations to register their offerings.
Kindly do register to be on the database to be informed about future departmental bids related to this project.
Please see steps below on how to register:
All potential service providers offering workplace-based programmes for Occupations, which includes short courses; specialized training; and other related services, are required to register on the Departmental Panel of Suppliers Database.
Currently, the Department of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT) is advertising a Tender to those interested in such an opportunity, and although the formal closing date is 31 March 2025, potential service providers are encouraged to submit proposals anytime between now and then, as Tender Evaluations are scheduled quarterly.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, the Job Brief can be located via one of the following paths:
Option 1: Visit the National Treasury website via https://etenders.treasury.gov.za/content/advertised-tenders
- Should you enquire any issues with the above URL, you can also access the information via http://www.treasury.gov.za/;
- At the right-hand top corner of the page, click on e-Tender;
- Click on the tab for Tender Opportunities and a drop-down list will appear;
- Click on Advertised Tenders and select:
- Category - Any
- Province - Western Cape
- Cluster - Any
- Department - Western Cape – Economic Development and Tourism
- Tender type - Request for Proposal
- Then click on Search, and the result will provide the detail for our current Tender to register on the Skills Development Database;
- Click on the tab Tender Documents, and download the information provided; and
- Should you have any further queries, you’re able to refer them to the person listed on the Contacts tab.
Kindly be reminded that all entities doing business with the Government, are also required to register on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
This registration can be completed by clicking the link on the bottom-left corner of the National Treasury webpage, once you’ve clicked on the e-Tender tab.