Chapman's Peak Drive Operations Centre and Toll Plaza
|Here is a summary of key information about Chapman's Peak Drive. (PowerPoint Presentation 6.68 MB)|
Read more about the Chapman's Peak Drive operations centre and toll plaza. (pdf 3.31 MB)
This document explains the following key facts about Chapman's Peak Drive:
Judge BM Griessel's judgement dismissing application to stop construction of the Chapman's Peak control building - issued 6 June 2012.
View the Chapman's Peak traffic volume data.
View the Chapman's Peak Drive operations centre and toll plaza ground and first floor plan.
- Minister Carlisle Releases Shortened Link to Chapman's Peak Brochure (News)
- Minister Carlisle Responds to Chapman's Peak/UNESCO Reports (News)
- Minister Carlisle Releases "Real-to-Life" 3D Chapman's Peak Drawings of Control Building (News)
- Chapman's Peak: Proposal Being Considered by Tolling Experts (News)
- Revised Chapman's Peak Brochure Online after Feedback from Hout Bay Residents' Association (News)
- Chapman's Peak Drive Information Brochure Available Online (News)
- No Chapman's Peak Toll Fees for Designated Emergency Vehicles (News)
- Chapman's Peak: The Real Achievements since May 2009 (News)
- Minister Carlisle Welcomes Chapman's Peak Ruling in Cape High Court (News)