The Ilingelethu e-Centre offers the below services and training.
- Internet access (45 minutes a session).
- E-mail facilities.
- Help setting up e-mail accounts.
- Online job searches and applications.
- Computer assistance.
- Free printing (maximum 10 pages a day).
- Typing of CVs.
- Assisting with job application letters.
- Typing of obituaries.
- Typing of business plans.
- Research information for school, college and university projects.
- Assistance with school projects/assignments.
- e-Learner: Entry-level accredited certificate for successful learners.
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL): seven-month accredited course.
- Informal computer training.
- Accredited training in word processing.
- Concepts of information and communication technology (ICT).
- Computer use and file management.
- Spread sheets.
The content on this page was last updated on 11 April 2019