Call for funding applications (proposals) 2018-19
Call for funding applications (prososals) for the 2018-19 financial year and thereafter
Funding applications are invited from Non-Profit and other qualifying organisations to provide certain social welfare/community development services on behalf of the Department. This ALSO includes current funded organisations, residential and non-residential facilities.
The closing time and date for the submission of proposals is 4pm on 31 July 2017
Applications must be clearly marked: Funding Application for 2018/19 and posted to:
Private Bag X9112,
Alternatively, these must be placed in marked boxes in the foyer of the Department's Head Office, located at 14 Queen Victoria Street, Union House, Cape Town.
Please note that NO electronic applications will be accepted.
- Advertisment: Call for Proposals [ENG]
- Advertisment: Call for Proposals [AFR]
- Advertisment: Call for Proposals [XHO]
- DSD Policy on the Funding of NGOs
- NPO Application Process 2018-19 - Business Plan Template General
- NPO Application Process 2018-19 - Programme Specifications - All Programmes
- NPO Application Process 2018-19 - Basic Eligibility Criteria and Conditions
- NPO Application Process 2018-19 - Business Plan Template ECD Programme
- NPO Applictation Process 2018-19 - Programme Specifications ECD Programme
- NPO Application Process 2018-19 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers
For administrative and technical support contact the Department of Social Development TOLL-FREE on: 0800 220 250 or email:
Blanche Kermis: Blanche.Kermis@westerncape.gov.za
Gert Didloff: Gert.Didloff@westerncape.gov.za
Khululwa Mditshwa: Khululwa.Mdistshwa@westerncape.gov.za
Lizelle Brown: Lizelle.Brown@westerncape.gov.za
Melanise Hindley: Melanise.Hindley@westerncape.gov.za