2010 World Cup Legacy
The upgrading of the Western Cape's infrastructure to world-class levels has strengthened the province's prospects as a tourism and business destination. The achievements highlighted in the 2010 World Cup Legacy Report are proof that the Western Cape can successfully host any international event, while simultaneously planning for environmental and economic sustainability for future generations. It is also a testament of how much the province can achieve through collaboration to accomplish a common goal.
The report further outlines the involvement of the Western Cape before and during the 2010 FIFA World Cup™, and also makes recommendations for building on the vital lessons learned during this period.
Read the full 2010 World Cup Legacy Report.
- CHEC 2010 Working Group Report
- CCDI City of Cape Town Project 2010
- WOSA 2010 FWC Activities
- SMME Impact Assessment in FanJol Towns
- SMME Report: Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- Local Media Report 2010 FWC 1 January 2008 - 31 October 2010
- Cape Media Services Debrief Notes
- CTP 2010 FWC Central City Activation Executive Summary
- CTP Fan Walk Executive Summary
- Exit Poll Results Press Release by Minister Winde
- Host City Debrief Report EMS and DoH
- PVA Economic Impact Assessment Report
- PVA Vendor Analysis
- PVA Audience Analysis