Minister Fritz to meet with mayors on safety plans
Tomorrow, the Minister of Community Safety, Albert Fritz, will host the quarterly safety engagement with the province’s District Municipality Executive Mayors. The engagement will provide an overview of what safety plans are and of funding spent to date. Please see programme attached.
Feedback will be given on the progress made in implementing safety plans by:
- Mayor Andries (Sakkie) Franken (Overberg District Municipality)
- Mayor (Dr) Elna von Schlicht (Cape Winelands District Municipality)
- Mayor (Dr) Annelie Rabie (Central Karoo District Municipality)
- Mayor Memory Booysen (Garden Route District Municipality)
- Mayor Harold Cleophas (West Coast District Municipality)
A representative from SALGA will also be in attendance.
Date: Tomorrow, 8 November 2019
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Venue: Houw Hoek Inn, N2, Houw Hoek, Grabouw, 7160
There will be an opportunity for photographs and interviews.
Attention broadcasters, please find English audio clip attached.