WCape Minister of Infrastructure's outreach programme heads to the Garden Route
The Provincial Minister of Infrastructure, Tertuis Simmers, will this week head to the Garden Route District on various outreach engagements.
The programme is set to start at the Melkhoutfontein Housing Project Site, where a bricklaying ceremony will take place. This will be followed by a community meeting in New Horizon, Plettenberg Bay, in the evening.
Minister Simmers said: “As we conclude the Public service month, I will visit various projects as well as engage in public meetings. This forms part of our efforts, of taking our services to the people.”
ALL MEDIA ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.
- Bricklaying at Melkhoutfontein Housing Project at 14h00 – 15h00, Melkhoutfontein.
- Ebenhaezer Housing Project Update Community Meeting, at18h30 -20h00, New Horizon Community Hall, Plettenberg Bay.
- Dysselsdorp Housing handover, at 13h00-14h00, at Dysselsdorp Asla site, Oudsthoorn.
- Garden Route District Municipality Roads Depot site visit, at 15h00 – 16h00, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn.
- Syferfontein FLISP Units and Title deeds handover, at 09h30 – 11h30, Pacaltsdorp, George.
- Metro Ground Sod turn, at 12h00-12h45, corner of Rand Street and PW Botha Blvd, George.
- Garden Route District Municipality Roads depot site visit, at 09h00 – 11h30, 1 Mission Street, George.
Spokesperson for Minister Tertuis Simmers
Tel: 021 483 2872
Mobile: 061 447 7851
Director Communication & Stakeholder Relations
Tell: 021 483 2868
Mobile: 083 263 1720