Premier Helen Zille to Address the Public Private Health Forum
Today, 24 November, 2014, Premier Helen Zille will address the Public Private Health Forum’s last meeting for this year.
Administered by Western Cape Government Health, the Public Private Health Forum is a platform where business people, role players and stakeholders in the health sector meet and interact with provincial government. The forum meetings feature open discussions about business opportunities in the public health sector in our province.
The Department normally gives presentations about issues and topical subjects, and information on opportunities that will go out on tender. The growth of the forum in the past 4 years, is one of the success stories of government collaboration with the private sector since Minister Botha came into office in 2009.
All media are invited to attend.
Date: Monday, 24 November 2014
Venue: Lentegeur Conference Centre, on the Lentegeur Hospital premises
RSVP: Kindly RSVP to Hélène Rossouw by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SMS 082 771 8834 . This is important, because security at the hospital is stringent, and we need to provide a list of attendees.
- From the N2, take the R300 turn-off towards Mitchells Plain.
- From the R300, take Exit 12 for M36 toward Stock Road
- Turn left onto AZ Berman Drive
- Take the second left onto Highlands Drive
- The entrance for Lentegeur Psychiatric Hospital premises is on your left
- There are security and tell them that you are attending the media event at the CEO’s boardroom
- For the Administration Block, take the second turn to the right. There should be parking in front of the building.