West Coast APD
1. Disability educational/training programme in Vredenburg, Saldanha and Langebaan.
2. Therapeutic and support programmes: social work interventions, counselling and support services.
3. Youth empowerment support programme (peer support counsellors) in Vredenburg & Saldanha
4. Parental support programme aimed at parents of children with disabilities promoting respite care.
5. Sports and recreation programme in collaboration with Trisano & Department of Culture & Sport targeting for persons with disabilities, primary school learners.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||Saldanha, Western Cape|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
39 Trichardt Street, Saldanha.
|Telephone:||022 714 4579|
Contact person: Andrew Delport