1. Disability sensitization and awarenss training sessions for social workers, Community Development Workers at Government institutions, NPOs, DPOs, CDWs, CPOs, relevant units within SAPS and civil society.
2. Tutorial Pilot Disability Training Workshop with social work students at tertiary institutions targeting 40 students.
3. Family Enhancement and play therapy programme for children with disabilities and their families/ care givers.
4. Disability Champion Advocacy Programme aimed at people to be champions for disability in their local areas: Hout Bay, Du Noon, Mfuleni, Atlantis & Mbekweni in Paarl.
5. Psychosocial support services: individual and family counselling and support services.
6. Parent support programmeaimed at parents of children with disabilities.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||Plumstead, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
2 Tiverton Road, Plumstead, 7800.
|Telephone:||021 797 8239|
Contact person: Sarah Driver Jowitt