1. Puppet shows; & awareness talks at pre-primary schools aimed at increasing greater understanding and empathy towards persons with disabilities, promoting inclusion aimed at learners.
2. Therapeutic and support programmes: counselling and support services.
3. Youth with disabilities empowerment & development programme linking them with training opportunities and resources aimed at young persons with disabilities at Bloekombos, Mfuleni, Elsies River, Parow, Eerste River & Delft.
4. Peer support & counselling programme aimed at youth with disabilities at Bloekombos, Mfuleni, Elsies River, Parow, Eerste River & Delft
5. Annual recreational activities for children with disabilities & able bodied children and volunteers.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||Goodwood, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Cnr of 100 Voortrekker Road and Alice Street, Goodwood.
|Telephone:||021 592 4173|
Contact person: Celista Gerber