Siyazama Disabled Self Help Association
1. Empowerment and educational programme on the rights, abilities and capabilities of people with disabilities aimed persons with disabilities, parents, caregivers, families and general public per annum.
2. Lifeskills training programme.
3. Workplace skill training programme on time management, communication and administration.
4. 12 months training programme on sewing skills and specialised sewing technique.
5. Training programme on business management, marketing and procurement.
6. Computer literacy programme.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
6 Ntengu Street, Phakamisa street, Khayelitsha
|Telephone:||021 364 0030|
Contact person: Sinethembai Mzomba
The content on this page was last updated on 25 February 2022