NID: Intergrated Support Services
1. Awareness and educational programmes on issues of alcohol & drugs, HIV/AIDS, sexuality, healthy relationships for NID College students, NID management staff members and facilitators.
2. Social work therapeutic interventions reaching out to NID College students, staff and facilitators.
3. Lifeskills/ Life at the CrossRoads Programme groupwork sessions with the NID staff & college students.
4. Aftercare and community based services enhancing positive life styles, self-reliance and optimal social functioning, for example rehabilitation programmes for drug abuse.
5. Annual debriefing session for NID management staff and facilitators at the end of the academic year.
Type of Disability: Deaf/ Hearing Loss
|Location:||Worcester, Western Cape|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
30 De La Bat, Worcester
|Telephone:||023 342 5555|
Contact person: Ilse Bloem