Inclusive Education South Africa
1. Disability awareness workshops aimed at parents, ECD centres, schools and broader community.
2. Awareness raising and skills development workshops aimed at equipping home based carers and community health workers to identify children with disabilities.
3. Identifying ECD Centres showing willingness to adopt an inclusive approach and to accommodate children with disabilities and/ or special learning needs.
4. Educational workshops on: Introduction to Inclusive Education; Early Identification of Barriers to learning ; Disability Awareness & sensitisation: Multi-level teaching ladders for learning, Individual Support Planning; Community Mapping & active referrals: Behaviour Management, Persona Doll Training.
5. On-site support aimed at identified ECD centres and centre managers.
6. Parent Empowerment Workshops.
7. Paving the Way Workshops targeting primary schools and educators.
Type of Dsiability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||Wynberg, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
1st floor, 134 Main Road, Wynberg.
|Telephone:||021 762 6664|
Contact person: Jackie Dudley