1. Disability educational and awareness programme on various disabilities, and the effects thereof and available services targeting persons with disabilities, and community members.
2. Individual counselling (one-on-one) and support group services.
3. Peer and parent support programme (Hambisela: structured educational specific programme) targeting parents/ caregivers of persons with disabilities in George area.
4. Twice annually Care for Carer support programme targeting parents/ care givers of persons with disability in the George area.
5. Lifeskills, Sexuality and HIV training programme for persons with disabilities.
6. Support and training programme for foster parents, kinship, caregivers of persons with disabilities.
7. Computer literacy programme for adults with disabilities.
8. ABET programme targeting for adults with severe disabilities.
9. Job shadowing programme.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||George, Western Cape|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Optima Centre, Olimpic Drive, George.
|Telephone:||044 878 0063|
Contact person: Cheryl Jantjies / Zannelize van der Merwe