Fish Hoek Kometjie Noordhoek Welfare Association
1. Awareness and educational programmes on different disabilities aimed at addressing attitudes, misconceptions and stigma about disability targeting people from Simon's Town Magisterial District.
2. Parental support & educational programme focusing on child's disability, improved relationships and their emotional well being reaching to parents of children with disabilities at Sinethemba Special Care Centre.
3. Community outreach programme to identify children with delayed child milestone development in the community and refer them to Sinethemba Special Care Centre.
4. Centre-based social groups for adults and youth with disabilities in Masiphumelele and Ocean View Communities: arts and craft skills development.
5. Therapeutic services : individual and family counselling services.
Type of Disability: Intellectual Disability
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Sinethemba 4 Pokela Road, Masiphumelele, Fish Hoek, 7975
|Telephone:||021 785 5389|
Contact person: Lezaane Raath