Epilepsy South Africa South Cape Karoo
1.Educational talks, training and workshops on epilepsy to ensure better informed communities about the condition and services available to manage epilepsy.
2. Therapeutic services: individual and family counselling services.
3. Social work group sessions in George, Rheenendal and Plettenberg Bay reaching out to persons with epilepsy and/ or other disabilities.
4. Peer support group sessions (2 in Plettenberg Bay, KwaNokuthula Clinic and other 2 in George & Thembalethu).
5. After school stimulation programmes focusing on lifeskills reaching out to learners at Sedgefield, Fraaisig, Chris Nissan, Rheenendal, Phakamisani Primary Schools.
6. Employer awareness programme on work - placement of people with epilepsy and /or other disabilities in the open labour market.
Type of Disabilities: Epilepsy.
|Location:||Knysna, South Africa|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Off Rio Road, Knysna, 6571
|Telephone:||044 382 2155|
Contact person: Lee-Anne van den Bergh