Epilepsy SA (Western Cape Branch)
1. Epilepsy education & training sessions.
2. Disability sensitisation programme.
3. Work preparation workshops targeting potential employees with disabilities focusing on: Quadrants (identifying the strengths and weaknesses for job matching; diclosure ( whather or not to disclose); CV writing; balanced lifestyle; contracts (understanding different types; rights and responsibilities within a workplace; termonation of contacts (correct procedure for termination); interview skills.
4. Counselling and support with individuals.
5. Support Groups Programme: parent/ caregivers of children with Epilepsy.
6. Lifeskills & Governance Workshops targeting people at Care Craft Lansdowne & at Care Craft Wellington Protective Workshops.
7. Job Shadowing Programme aimed at learners from special schools.
Type of Disability: Epilepsy
|Location:||Wetton, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
69 landsdown Road, Wetton, 7780.
|Telephone:||021 703 9420|
Contact person: Wendy Nefdt