Deaf Community of Cape Town
1. Early detection of hearing disability programme.
2. Therapeutic and developmental services to deaf individuals.
3. Deaf women support and empowerment programme.
4. Centre based computer and information technology - SMS programme.
5. Centre based sign language training programme for hearing parents and siblings of deaf children.
6. Mentorship programme and capacity building.
7. Rehabilitative and counselling services to deafened and deafblind persons.
Type of Disability: Deaf/ Hearing Loss.
|Location:||Heathfield, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
12 Gordon Road, Heathfield, 7945
|Telephone:||(021) 712 7904|
Contact person: Faith Cronwright