Cape Town Society for the Blind
1.Educational and awareness programmes on how to communicate with people who are blind and visually impaired.
2. Assessment interviews with adult visually impaired persons to gather client information on education, mobility, goals, life vision, primary eye condition and to establish their career path.
3. Therapeutic and developmental services for visually impaired people.
4. Skills development programme for blind or visually impaired persons.
5. Training programme on orientation and mobility for blind persons to reach independency.
6. Job placement programme for visually impaired persons.
Types of Disability: Blind and Visually Impaired People
|Location:||Salt River, Cape Town, South Africa|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
45 Salt River Road, Salt River, 7925
|Telephone:||021 448 4302|
Contact person: Sandra Dreyer