Buying and Owning a Home | Western Cape Government

Buying and Owning a Home

Click on a service for full details.
If you're planning to buy a new property, you'll need to get the title deed transferred into your name to prove that you own the property. You'll need the assistance of a lawyer specialising in property transfers (also known as a conveyancer) to help you...