Employment | Western Cape Government


Click on a service for full details.
If you’re involved in an accident at work or develop an illness caused by your working conditions, you can claim from the Compensation Fund. Here’s what you need to know. You can claim if: 
Find out about the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), as well as the different types of circumstances the fund covers.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act gives workers the right to a healthy and safe work environment. It tells management to set up safety representatives and safety...