DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW TO REGISTER ON THE CENTRALISED SUPPLIER DATABASE (CSD) FOR GOVERNMENT?
The Western Cape Government will be hosting information sessions with the intention of creating awareness and registering suppliers on the Centralised Supplier Database as mandated by the National Treasury.
Suppliers are invited to attend these sessions and requested to come with the following required information in order to be registered on the CSD:
- Supplier type, identification number, supplier name, trading name and country of origin;
- Supplier contact (Preferred contact person, preferred communication method, email address, cell phone number, telephone number);
- Supplier address (Country, province, municipality, city, suburb, ward and postal code);
- Bank account information;
- Supplier tax information;
- Ownership information (Name and identification number of directors/ members);
- Association to any other suppliers (Branch, consortium member etc.); and
- Commodities the supplier can supply.
Suppliers can also register themselves if they have the above information on the following website: www.csd.gov.za.
For More information Contact:
Tel: 021 483 9853