Of the Western Cape Government’s R59 billion budget, 1.14% will be spent in the Central Karoo district.
Infrastructure led growth leads to job creation. Some of the major infrastructure projects in this area are:
- R60 million on roads maintenance
- R97 million to reseal the Prince Albert road
- R4 million to refurbish the Dan de Villiers building
- R41 million to build residential units in Beaufort West
- R10 million for repairs at wards of the Nelspoort Hospital
Click here to find out more about the R59 billion budget of the Western Cape. Better Budget, Better Future, BETTER TOGETHER.