De La Bat School for the Deaf - Worcester
1. Life Orientation for learners.
2. HIV /AIDS education for learners.
3. Individual guidance and counselling services.
4. Weekly evaluation of under 3 years deaf children for possible placement.
5. Family support to parents/carers.
6. Outreach and awareness work in Zwelethemba and surrounding communities.
Type of Disability: Deaf/ Hearing Loss & Intellectual
|Location:||Worcester, Western Cape|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
30 De La Batweg, Worcester, 6850.
|Telephone:||023 342 2560|
Contact person: Rozette Katzen