Autism Western Cape
1. Awareness and Educational Programmes on Autism Spectrum Disorder: Diagnostic workshops targeting parents, caregivers, educators and professionals.
2. General workshops on autism aimed at parents and interested professionals on topics like toilet training, behaviour management and communication.
3.Parental Support Groups for parents/caregivers of children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
4. Support groups for adolescent Aspergers clients.
5. School support programme for learners with Aspergers Syndrome.
6. School support programme for educators and learners at mainstream schools and early intervention centres (crèches, day care centres).
7. Therapeutic services: individual and family counselling services.
Type of Disability: Children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
|Location:||Mowbray, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
94A Durban Road, Mowbray, 7700.
|Telephone:||021 685 9581|
Contact person: Helen Hayes