Department of Social Development Policy and Strategy Documents
|Type of Document||Year||Name of Document||National/ Provincial||Transversal/ DSD Specific||Purpose|
|Regulations||2012||Children's Act Amendment: General Regulations Regarding Children||National||Transversal||The purpose of these regulations is to:
• Give effect to certain rights of children as contained in the Constitution.
• Set out principles relating to the care and protection of children and to;
• Define parental responsibilities and rights.
|Regulations||2010||Regulations Relating To Children's Courts And International Child Abduction||National||Transversal||Not Applicable|
|Regulations||2010||Older Persons' Act: Regulations Regarding Older Persons Part 1 of 2 and Part 2 of 2||National||Transversal||The purpose of these regulations is to:
• Deal effectively with the plight of older persons by establishing a framework aimed at:
• The empowerment and protection of older persons.
• The promotion and maintenance of their status, rights, well-being, safety and
security and also to provide for matters connected therewith.
|Regulations||2001||Public Service Regulations||National||Transversal||The purpose of these regulations is to give practical effect to the relevant constitutional provisions relating to the Public Service Act and must be read in conjunction with the Act.|
Contents: Department of Social Development Policy and Strategy Documents
The content on this page was last updated on 26 June 2019