Taking Care of Your New Home
What is the best way to preserve the value of my home?
- Paint your house inside and outside, including the roof.
- Replace broken window panes.
- Repair cracked walls, ceilings and leaking taps.
- Remove blockages from toilets, baths, sinks, washbasins.
- Repair or replace broken roof plates or tiles.
- Repair your solar heating system when broken.
A house is an asset which, if properly maintained, will preserve and increase its value over time.
Contents: Your Home
The content on this page was last updated on 26 June 2019