Informal Settlement Support Programme (ISSP) Poster and Leaflet
The Department, in partnership with a service provider, has developed various marketing materials that can be utilized to bring awareness and explain the Informal Settlement Support Programme to various audiences.
The Department encourages all stakeholders assist in communicating the ISSP by using these communication materials and sharing it where needed.
- Resources description: Infographic poster and Leaflet explaining the Western Cape Department of Human Settlements’ Informal Settlement Support Programme, explain the reality of the current housing challenge, government constraints and the relative capacities of all stakeholders. The objective of this resource is make the ISSP clear and transparent process, from which trust can be built between communities and the state.
- Primary target audience: Informal settlement residents exposed to the ISSP.
- Secondary target audience: Municipal officials and other stakeholders.
- Recommended printing format: Poster to be printed at A1 size or A3 size; Leaflet to be printed (double-sided) at A3 size.
Download ISSP Leaflet:
Download ISSP Poster:
Contents: Informal Settlement Support Programme (ISSP)
- Informal Settlement Support Programme (ISSP) Poster and Leaflet
- Upgrading of Informal Settlement Programme (UISP) Poster
- Better Living Challenge (BLC)
- Fire Prevention Materials
- ISSP Implementation Evaluation Reports
The content on this page was last updated on 16 February 2023