Steps to tender for Government business | Western Cape Government

22Covid-19 Alerts

COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Dashboard

View Vaccine information

Other COVID-19 Information and Dashboard

View COVID-19 information

TB Information and Dashboard

View TB information

Steps to tender for Government business

(Western Cape Government)

Register on the Western Cape Supplier Database (WCSD) and Central Supplier Database (CSD)

  • Suppliers and service providers who intend to do business with the Western Cape Government must be registered on the WCSD and CSD.
  • Registration documents must be submitted directly to Ariba, our independent third party partner responsible for maintaining the WCSD.

For any questions or assistance required with getting registered, please contact Ariba on:

  • Should your business offer home building services, you will also need to be registered with the National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC) and the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB).

Please contact NHBRC directly regarding registration on:

Please contact the CIDB directly regarding registration on:


The content on this page was last updated on 26 August 2016