Covid-19 Supplier Development Programme - 2nd Call for Applications
Second Call for Applications. Apply Now!
Applications to the COVID-19 Supplier Development Programme are now open. Businesses directly manufacturing Cloth Masks, Hand Sanitisers, Sanitiser Dispensers & those providing Disinfecting Services are called upon to apply. Whilst all Western Cape based businesses in the above categories are encouraged to apply, priority will be given to qualifying businesses in Townships and Covid-19 Hotspot areas.
Download the Covid-19 Supplier Development Programme Guidelines HERE
To apply, please following the link below:
Applications close 09 October 2020
- Please CAREFULLY follow the guiding document attached, which outlines how to submit your application.
- The application submission process involves 3 steps.
- Read the guideline, collect all necessary documents and information.
- Follow the link to the online application portal and complete it. This link is in the application guideline attached.
- After vetting your application, we may make contact with applicants to obtain further documents and information, if necessary.
- All preparation questions are provided in the guiding document.
- For the online application portal, once an application is initiated it must be completed. The system does not allow applications in process to be saved.
- Only applications registered via the online application portal will be considered. No emailed applications will be responded to.
- Ensure that documents to be submitted are prepared and emailed to Dedat.firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Tel: +27 21 483 9026