Heritage Western Cape (HWC) Section 27/ Section 29/ Section 31/ Section 34 – Emergency permit application
Emergency applications are accepted at the discretion of HWC in terms of Regulation No. 3 (8) of Regulations published on 29 August 2003.
- Completed signed application form
- Proof of payment with correct reference number
- Proof of ownership:
A Power of Attorney must be submitted should the owner not have signed the application form
- Stamped, coloured up, scaled plans. A minimum of 2 set not smaller than A3 seized
- Locality Plan
- Annotated Photographs:
Street scape / contextual – Google images are not accepted
- Surveyor General (SG) Diagrams
- Digital copies of all required documents on CD or USB - USB's are not returned
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a reference number. Upon request, kindly provide the site details and which application you intend on applying for.
Should you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com