Heritage Western Cape (HWC) Section 27/ Section 29/ Section 31/ Section 34 - Application for a permit, minor works
Minor Works Permits are only issued at the discretion of HWC, in instances where the subject building has not been identified as having heritage significance, or in the opinion of HWC the work being undertaken will not impact on the significance of a structure identified as having significance, or which in the opinion of HWC, may have significance.
Click here to download the application form.
The following documentation is required upon submission:
- Completed signed application form
- Proof of payment with correct reference number
- Proof of ownership:
A Power of Attorney must be submitted should the owner not have signed the application form
- Stamped, coloured up, scaled plans. A minimum of 2 set not smaller than A3 seized
- Locality Plan
- Annotated Photographs:
Street scape / contextual – Google images are not accepted
- Surveyor General (SG) Diagrams
- Digital copies of all required documents on CD or USB – USB’s are not returned
Please contact email@example.com for a reference number. Upon request, kindly provide the site details and which application you intend on applying for.
Should you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org