For now we busy with informally computer lesson, it is a 1 hour basic computer training for a local NGO, we grooming them to at least know how to start/shutdown/open documents/ etc. That is all free of charge.
- Internet access (45 minutes a session).
- E-mail facilities.
- Help setting up e-mail accounts.
- Online job searches and applications.
- Computer assistance.
- Free printing (maximum 10 pages a day).
- e-Learner: Entry-level accredited certificate for successful learners.
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL): seven-months accredited course.
- Informal computer training.