Search for Western Cape Government jobsView all jobs
Job Applications: Quick Checklist
Before you send your job application to the address as advertised, use this checklist to make sure that all your documents are in order:
- I have completed the Z83 form.
- My completed Z83 form is signed and dated.
- My CV (maximum five pages) is attached.
- These certified documents are attached:
- Matric certificate.
- Qualifications (Degrees and Diplomas).
- Identity document or passport (if not South African).
- Driver's licence (if required).
- Optional cover letter.
The Department of Health advertises posts for health professionals in the:
Nursing Block Advert 2012/2013 Bulletin (PDF) (Closing date: 23 August 2013)
Block Advert 2012/2013 Bulletin (PDF) (Closing date: 7 June 2013)
EMS Block Advert 2012/2013 Bulletin (PDF) (Closing date: 30 June 2013)
Note: For municipal and additional current vacancies, consult local newspapers.
Disclaimer: Any job applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. All job applications must be posted or delivered by hand to the address listed in each advertisement, or submitted online using the "Apply Online" option, where available.